API 6D Nozzle Check Valves
The RANGER axial-flow type nozzle is the preferred solution for preventing backflow or water-hammer on critical process equipment.
- Backflow or water-hammer prevention
- Water, steam, petroleum, natural gas, etc.
- Sizes from 2” to 40” (50mm to 1000mm)
- CLASS 150 to 2500
- Operating temperature -196℃ to 593℃ (the range of service temperature may vary for different materials)
- The sealing faces of valve seat and valve clack are build-up welded with hard alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the service life of valve.
- Streamline flow pass, no bypass of medium, small valve flow resistance, and energy saving
- Suitable for medium backflow prevention in pipeline or device
- The floating valve clack structure is adapted to automatically compensate the error caused by wearing during installation and operation, to ensure the tight mating of sealing faces and improve the sealing performance.
- Due to the short opening and closing travel and the automatic resetting without impact, the valve can be fully opened with a small flow rate, and the closing time can be short.
- API 6D
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.10
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.25
- GB 9113
- GB 12224
- API 598
- ISO 5208