Triple-offset Butterfly Valves (TOV)
RANGER produces TOV/triple-offset/triple-eccentric, zero leakage, butterfly valves in double-flanged (short and long patterns), butt weld, lug, or wafer type designs.
- Used as control and cut-off equipment for smelting, chemical engineering, sewage engineering, environmental protection system and control subsystems of water, power, and steel plants.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 48” (DN50 to DN1200)
- CLASS 150 to 2500 (PN20 to PN420）
- Operating temperature -196℃ to 593℃
- Compact structure, easy installation, and disassembly as well as repair friendly, RANGER TOVs are also lightweight
- It has a certain adjustment capability and can be used as a control valve.
- With the triple-eccentric structural design, the sealing face is separated as soon as opening, so the mechanical wearing and friction between two sealing faces are eliminated during the opening and closing of butterfly plate, the operation torque is lowered, and the service life is longer.
- Zero leakage
- A wide range of applications – triple-eccentric metallic sealing butterfly valves have a wide range of temperature, pressure, and diameter.
- API 609
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.10
- GB/T 12221
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.47
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480
- GB/T 13927