Y Type Globe Valves
- For application in fields such as the electric power industry, petroleum refining, petrochemical engineering, offshore oil, tap water engineering in urban construction, chemical engineering, and other.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 24”(DN50 to DN600)
- CLASS 150 to 2500（PN 20 to PN420）
- Operating temperature -29℃ to 593℃ (the range of service temperature may vary for different materials)
- Due to the Y type valve body structure, the flow resistance of medium is reduced and the valve clack can be piloted to reduce the vibration of valve clack and valve stem due to impact of medium, thus to ensure the sealing performance.
- The sealing faces of valve seat and valve clack are build-up welded with hard alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the service life of valve.
- The friction between sealing faces is smaller during opening and closing, facilitating a longer service life.
- The valve clack is of taper, needle, ball and parabola types, and can be used to adjust the flow rate.
- SS+ graphite or metallic seal or pressure self-sealing is adopted between valve body and bonnet for reliable sealing
- Rising stem structure, making the valve switch position be clear at a glance
- The valve stem thread will not come into contact with the medium, so the corrosion of medium to the thread is reduced.
- A certain clearance is provided between valve clack and valve stem. You may adjust it by yourself. The sealing is reliable.
- The valve clack can be machined into parabola, spherical, needle shapes, etc. according to the requirement of customer. It can be used for adjustment (rough adjustment) on pipeline.
- Short stroke is suitable for application at positions subject to frequent opening.
- Y-shape stop valve – the streamline flow pass has a very high flow coefficient, and can maximally reduce the pressure drop through the system.
- Through improving the structural design and selecting reasonable packing structure and qualified packing supplier, the valves can meet the Class A sealing test requirements of ISO 15848 FE.
- ASME B16.34
- BS 1873
- GB 12235
- GB/T 12224
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- GB/T 12224
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480