API CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
May 25, 2020 | Quality Corner
Quality is the cornerstone of Ranger™ valve products. Our choice is to provide API certified products. In our experience, identifying as being compliant or simply meeting standards does not satisfy the base expectations of quality.
Ranger™ believes that the adherence to industry standards and the registration, certification, and scrutiny applied by governing bodies provides a foundation for continual improvement and growth. As such, many products supplied by Ranger™ will carry the API Monogram highlighting that the products are certified by API and have satisfactorily passed their rigorous production and testing requirements. Listed below you will find many of the API and other certifications of products we sell and are active.
- API 6D – Pipeline ball valves & API 6D Check Valves
- API 609 – Butterfly valves (incl. TOVs)
- API 600 – Cast steel gate valves
- API 594 – Check valves
- API 602 – Small forged steel
- API 6A – Wellhead and tree equipment
- API Q1 – Quality management system
- MESC 77/300; MESC 77/312
- ISO 14001:2015; GB/T 24001-2016
- API 591 – Conducted by United Valve
- ISO 15848-1 – Measurement and test of fugitive emissions
- API 624 – Valve fugitive emissions
- ISO 9001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007; GB/T 28001-2011
If you have any questions about Ranger™’s quality program or anything about our products or how we can support your valve needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.